first of all how dare you
me: hey American friend i bought this football for you
American friend: *stops playing the banjo and cleaning their guns and drinking their soda* Oh y’all know me too well I love them good ol’ sports hell yeah
pause any moment of this scene for quality Piper faces
hearing teachers swear keeps me young
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
- larry’s storyline
- Push off a cliff
- Frick frack
- Set on fire
- Wrap a blanket around
- Be roommates with
And if I’m not in the fandom, I’ll go by what I’ve learned from tumblr
ppl who constantly radiate bad vibes are so exhausting like how are you always so that way
Dear god this is everything.
i think about this a lot
I love how everyone should probably be doing the same step but they’re all doing it differently for the most part. Let’s observe:
- Heather and Harry: arguably the best dancers on the tour (who can use their legs) and they are probably doing the correct choreography
- Naya: also has the choreography down
- Jenna: also a great dancer, also has it down.
- Amber: not into it quite as much
- Mark: about the same as Amber
- Cory: Can’t dance…I honestly don’t know what he’s doing haha
- Kevin: doing what he can in a wheelchair…putting enough feeling into just his upper body.
- Diana, Chord, and Chris: doing more of a shuffle than a side to side step.
- Ashley: kinda just taking tiny little steps in the back
- Darren: trying to get into the right choreography but is somehow not able to do a simple side to side motion and instead takes a giant step back.
- Then there’s Lea: just kinda flailing around in the back…
YOU NEED TO STOP
I AM PISSING
I’m pretty sure Lea learns the choreography and then when it’s time to perform she’s like:
OMG CORY THO